Call for Papers for the 29th International Photovoltaic Science and Engineering Conference (PVSEC29) and the 18th China Photovoltaic Conference (CPVC18)-Late News
The PVSEC29 & CPVC18 will be organized and sponsored by the China Renewable Energy Society Photovoltaic Committee, and will be held from November 4th to 8th, 2019 in Qujiang International Conference Center, Xi’an, Shanxi. This event will invite domestically and internationally prestigious experts to give the keynote report and conference report, and prepare a whole variety of technological communication activities such as thematic forums and expert dialogue. It is the most important event in PV technologies of China in 2019. For now, the official website www.pvsec-29.com is ready for registration. Candidates can register, pay the bill, what’s more, submit your paper through the website. We warmly welcome you to join in the PVSEC conference. Please note that the deadline of paper submission for the conference is August 20, 2019.
I. Academic exchange topics
l Advanced concepts and new emerging materials for future PV
l Perovskite solar cells
l Organic solar cells
l Thin-film compound semiconductor PV
l III-V compound semiconductor, concentrator and space PV technologies
l Silicon feedstock & wafers
l Crystalline silicon solar cells and tandem solar cells
l Thin film，IBC and HJT Solar cells
l Topcon solar cells
l Performance and reliability of PV module
l PV systems including BOS component
l PV system integration including smart grid
l PV energy storage and novel PV application
l PV deployment, markets, policies and financing
II. Requirements for papers
(I) Requirements for submission:
1. Concrete detail, novelty, rich academic research value, representative of the latest research development in PV field
2. The paper shall contain no confidential information. All responsibilities and consequences related to any accidental or non-accidental disclosure of confidential information shall be solely borne by the paper’s author.
3. The paper shall be submitted by uploading to the official conference website (www.pvsec-29.com). Only the English version will be accepted. Uploading is unavailable before registration and logging in.
4. The paper’s theme for interaction shall be selected with a prescribed scope. Each paper shall be provided with a 150-200-words short abstract and a roughly 800 words long abstract. The format of the paper shall follow the Word format used in the long abstract.
5. The paper’s long abstracts will be reviewed by the steering committee before being accepted. The interaction of papers for this conference has two presentation forms: Oral report paper and poster paper. Late News papers will only qualify for poster paper appraisal.
(II) Requirements for drafting the long abstract for the paper (with reference to the long abstract format)
1. Requirements for content: must contain research background, core content, brief introduction of process, result and discussion, conclusion, reference and relevant diagrams and tables.
2. Requirements for headline: font size 20, centered, bold Times (English/number), the headline shall be concise and accurate. Acronyms are not encouraged. In general, the headline shall not exceed 20 words.
3. Requirements for abstract, keywords and main body formats: font size 11 Times (English/number), the long abstract shall be about two pages in roughly 800 words.
4. Author’s name: under the headline, centered, font size 10, bold Times New Roman (English/number). The name of the first author must be underlined.
5. Author’s organization: The author’s organization shall be written in full name under the author’s name, centered, font size 10 Times New Roman (English/number)
6. Author’s brief introduction: please mention the corresponding author’s name in the abstract, the research direction, E-mail and other information, use font size 6.
7. Reference: font size small 5, Times New Roman (English/number), use the following formats: [periodical], according to the following order: author, year, name of periodical, volume number, starting page number, e.g.  Shahverdiev E M, Shore K A 2005 Phys. Rev. E 71 016201; [monograph], according to the following order: author, year, book name, edition number (city of publishing: publisher), page numbers of the starting page and ending page, e.g.  Bloembergen N 1965 Nonlinear Optics (New York: Benjamin) p12
(III) Copyright Notice
The long abstract is purported for promoting academic interaction. This conference will apply the form of “paper abstract collection,” covering all the long abstracts that meet the conference interaction requirements for communication purpose. This collection is not related to the copyrights of collected papers.
For those papers, of which the long abstracts are assessed as excellent, the conference will recommend the full paper to <Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica> for publication (the publication fees shall be borne by the author). If the paper is accepted by <Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica>, it will also be available for retrieval in China Core Journal Alternative Database, CNKI, China Academic Journal (CD ver.), and China Science and Technology Journal Database.
This conference will present the award for excellent paper. Through the assessment and appraisal by the conference academic committee, excellent papers will be singled out from the oral papers and poster papers.
Note: all the authors of the papers being awarded as the excellent papers need to submit the full paper.
III. Important schedule:
Deadline for submission: August 20, 2019
Acceptance notice: September 15, 2019
Announcement of conference procedure: October 15, 2019