Prepare your poster following the guidelines below:
1. The poster size should be A0 (841mm width* 1189 mm height) in portrait orientation. Posters with dimensions exceeding A0 portrait will not fit on the poster stands.
2. Poster content and presentation must be in English.
3. Place your Poster ID (Abstract ID), Abstract title, Author's names (presenting author underlined), Organization name and contact e-mail prominently in the header to enable easy identification of your poster.
4. Poster content: Please include a background of your research, followed by the results and conclusions.
5. Please ensure that the fonts used in your poster are at least 10 mm high and all information is clearly visible from a distance of 2 m.
6. You have complete freedom in the types of information you display in your poster like figures, tables, text, photographs etc to support your presentation and make it more exciting to the audience.
7. Printing of posters must be arranged by the authors/presenters. Printing will NOT be provided by the conference organizers.
8. The posters will be mounted on numbered panels provided by the conference organizers. Mounting materials (e.g. scissors, adhesive tapes) will be provided by the organizers.
IMPORTANT- Due to space limitations posters will be divided into three groups and posters should be mounted/removed per the below schedule:
o Group A (Mon. Posters): Mount Monday by 12:00 PM / Remove by Tuesday 11:00 AM
o Group B (Tue. Posters): Mount Tuesday by 12:00 PM / Remove Wednesday by 11:00 AM
o Group C (Thu. Posters): Mount Wednesday by 12:00 PM / Remove Friday by 10:00 AM
o Any posters not removed on time will be removed and discarded.
Present your poster in person at the designed time. The posters will be displayed in the Room 406. Poster boards will be arranged with letters designating each aisle and numbers indicating poster position within the aisle.
o Poster Check-in: You are required to check-in at the poster registration desk before your poster session time. The poster registration desk will be located near by the poster area (Room 406) and will be open for registration up to 30 minutes before every session. If you do not check in, your poster will be recorded as not presented.